TOPSIDE & HULL WAX FOR FIBERGLASS AND GEL COAT SURFACES
WOODY WAX CARNAUBA GLASS COAT places an indestructible high gloss finish on your fiberglass and gel coat. The Carnauba Glass Coat is a hand-applied layering wax with a proven long lasting protection even in the tropical sun. Simply apply the wax, allow a few minutes for the wax to cure, and then buff the surface with a cotton towel or the Woody Wax Buffing Tool. To add layers, repeat the process until the desired shine is produced. 3 quick coats provide 6 months of lasting shine and protection.
• Fiberglass specific topside and hull wax
• 6 months protection
• Easy spray on application
• Places an indestructible high gloss finish on your fiberglass
• For use with the Woody Wax or hand apply
How to use Carnauba Glass Coat Topside/Hull Wax
Be sure to start with a clean surface, which is free of oxidation. If surface is oxidized, dull or faded, prepare the surface with Woody’s Ultra Gloss Restoring Compound to bring out the original gloss finish.
- ALWAYS WEAR EYE PROTECTION.
- Shake well and hold 3-4 inches from the surface. Spray a small workable section. Spread the wax with a clean cloth or microfiber towel. Allow to cure for a few seconds. Turn your towel over and lightly polish.
- Woody’s Carnauba Glass Coat is a layering wax. Repeat the process as many times as is necessary to produce a high gloss shine. Three quick coats should yield a 6 month layer of wax protection.