- Replaces worn out flapper scuppers
- 70% more drainage than competitive models
- Twist off for easy cleaning
- Retrofits all hole patterns
- Stainless steel lock screw for safety
- Seal is slotted to fit over 1-1/4″ motorwell tubes
Replace your old worn-out flapper scupper with our new Flow-Max™ positive sealing ball scupper. Larger exit hole allows 70% more water drainage than its nearest competitor. Multiple mounting holes make retrofits quick and easy – no filling holes or re-drilling. Neutral buoyancy ball ensures ball won’t float up and break seal. Meets all ABYC standards.
New easy twist-off design makes cleaning debris a snap. Simply twist counterclockwise to remove ball cavity, clean out and twist back on. Stainless steel security pin provided for added safety.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.