- Helps your entire fuel system run smoother & last longer
- Cleans fuel injectors & carburetor passageways
- Cleans intake valves & chamber deposits
- Lubricates upper cylinders
- Safe for all gasoline & diesel engines
- For regular fuel system maintenance, add 1 ounce per gallon.
- For cleaning, use 2 or more ounces per gallon – the more you add to fuel, the better it cleans! Add when the tank is low to maximize cleaning concentration.
- For injector cleaning machines, use 50/50 mixed with gas.
- Use 100% Sea Foam for diesel injector cleaning machines or when priming diesel fuel filters.
- For 2-stroke pre-mix, add 2 ounces per gallon.
- When stabilizing fuel for storage, use 1 (one) ounce per gallon of fuel. Sea Foam works to stabilize stored fuel up to 2 years.
- For cars and trucks driven regularly: add to fuel every 3,000 miles.
- Small engines: add whenever you refuel.
- For engine equipment used regularly, add Sea Foam to a fresh tank fill every 3 months or sooner.
- For all other engines and fuel tanks (not used regularly): Add Sea Foam to every tank of fuel.