Rule 800 (3028) Model Number: 20DA-24 Volts (DC): 24
- Higher Flow – The optimized impeller provides greater flow atthe same amperage.
- Built-In Thermal Cut-Off (TCO) – It provides added protectionfor the pump and vessel.
- Backflow Prevention – The non-return prevents water left in thedischarge from running back, keeping bilges dryer and cleaner.
- Air Vents – Built into the body, they help prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations.
- Ports – Pumps offer a choice of straight or 90 degree ports to suit your installation.
Rule offers two 800 gph (3028 lph) styles – square and round versions. The square model (20F) offers 36 mounting variations as well as a gas resistant strainer base. 3/4″ (19mm) discharge outlet. 12 Volts DC unless noted.
Rule is the world’s leading brand for submersible bilge pumps, drawing on 50 years of experience. We are constantly developing new and better solutions to help keep your bilge dry. Our new small bilge pump range provides the ultimate pumping performance, now more efficiently than ever, delivering full rated flow at just 12 volts instead of 13.6.