PC-Metal™ Putty Epoxy replaces metal. Mix with fingers and apply. Quickly PC-Metal™ cures to reattach metal (30 min). Cures hard, fast, nonconductive. Contains metal – sticks to metals such as cast iron, zinc, aluminum, stainless steel, steel and copper.
Here are just a few specific uses (there are hundreds of other uses):
- Replace broken knob on drill press
- Insulate wire connections, secure wire nuts
- Rebuild and repair zinc or aluminum gear housing
- Fill abandoned drill holes in aluminum or steel
- Seal stainless steel electrical panel
- Stop leaking drum