PC-Marine™ Epoxy Putty Stick is a specially formulated epoxy putty suitable for wet or underwater applications. Incredibly it has an extended open time (20 – 30 minutes) but cures hard within 60 minutes for a fast return to service and emergency repairs. It sticks great to metals, fiberglass, tile, wood and some plastics such as ABS and rigid PVC.
Here are just a few specific uses (there are hundreds of other uses):
- Seal holes and waterproof fittings
- Shape and form missing corners or holes in ceramic or fiberglass fixtures
- Re-attach and secure loose hardware
- Fill cracks and dings in fiberglass
- Seal leaks in water tanks