Imagine a liquid epoxy that is clear – A liquid epoxy with strength rivaling that of heavy duty paste epoxies – A liquid epoxy that has flexibility and is shatter resistant – A work time of 4 minutes and 1 hour cure time. Imagine NO LONGER!
PC-Clear ™ Epoxy is a medium viscosity liquid epoxy system with greater clarity than other epoxies. This product is excellent for repairs and projects that must be less visible such as art objects or collectibles. PC-Clear™ epoxy is fast curing but allows ample time to apply and position the repair. After curing the epoxy does not become brittle, instead cured PC- Clear™ forms a tough resilient bond. PC-Clear™ can be used on more than just cosmetically critical repairs and in addition it can be used for automotive, construction and facility repairs. Use PC-Clear™ when you are concerned about appearance of your repair and a liquid epoxy is what you are looking for. Work time is about 4 minutes and cures in 1 hour.
Here are just a few specific uses (there are hundreds of other uses):
- Fasten galvanized steel to concrete floor.
- Bond sheet metal to wood or masonry.
- Seal and insulate electrical connections and electronic boards.
- Protect electronic components from vibration and moisture.
- Repair porcelain or sculptures.
- Reattach multiple broken pieces in a vase.