Quality tested paint & primers formulated to meet the marine environment. Self-etching phosphate primer chemically bonds with aluminum and steel to form a corrosion-resistant base coat.
- For aluminum surfaces above or below the waterline use our Zinc Chromate; this power primer etches into the aluminum to form a strong surface / primer bond that is corrosion resistant.
- For surfaces above the waterline, including bare metal, steel, iron, fiberglass, and wood.
- For steel and iron surfaces, especially welded joints, above or below the water line, use Zinc Cold Galvanizing or Zinc Phosphate; this corrosive barrier contains a high percentage (95′) of zinc, giving maximum protection against solvents and abrasives.
- Quick-dry formula!
- Improves bonding of color coat.
- Helps Fight Rust.
- Helps level nicks & hairline cracks.
- 12 oz. Net Weight.