Engineered right for the recreational boating market. Moeller portable tanks are designed and manufactured to deliver uncompromising quality and value. Our EPA-compliant tanks meet all ABYC/NMMA/EPA/CARB requirements, and are available with or without sight gauges. We have just the size you need, too: from three to 12 gallons.
- Moeller’s line of EPA/CARB compliant portable fuel tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. Advanced manufacturing techniques provide the highest quality product components available and meet the new “low permeation” standards put in place by the EPA/CARB regulations effective 1/1/2011. All our portable tanks 12 gallons and under meet current United States Coast Guard, and ABYC Standards.
- 2 stage self-venting cap that meets EPA and CARB Permeation Requirements.
- Designed for easy and stable storage, even in tight places.
- A reserve fuel area is designed right into the tank by means of a partitioned bottom. When the gauge registers empty, simply tilt the tank and the reserve fuel supply becomes available.
- The 12 Gallon low profile and seamless one-piece construction make these tanks easy-to-carry and easy-to-store.