Our Pro-Fish model is the ultimate windlass for fishermen. The Pro-Fish has an automatic freefall that allows you to pull right up over a wreck or ledge, and drop anchor with speed and precision. No more running your motor or wasting fuel while you hover fish. You can retrieve your anchor just as easily, with the push of a button. Plus, the Pro-Fish is DIY ready and made of durable 100% 316 stainless steel.
The Pro-Fish Pb is perfectly suited to installation in the stern of a boat, where it can be utilised for easy Scandinavian style stern anchoring. The automatic free-fall mechanism means access to the windlass is not required to drop or retrieve anchor and the all stainless design is extremely resistant to corrosion.
The gypsy has been specially designed to suit leaded lines up to 16mm in diameter and a revised control arm and new Pro-Guard plate prevent the rope from jumping out of the windlass or snagging during operation.
- Automatic freefall
- Powerful motor providing fast line speed
- Manual emergency recovery equipped all you need is a common 1/2 socket wrench
- Strong 100% 316 stainless steel, including control arm and stripper
- Maximum pulling power: 320kg (700 lb) for the 700 and 454kg (1,000 lb) for the 1000
- Convenient above-deck installation
- 5-year warranty
- For boats up to 12m (38ft)
- Free Fall conversion kits