XTREME PROTECTION FROM RUST AND CORROSION
CorrosionX Heavy Duty (also widely known as CorrosionX HD) is a high performance thickened-film version of CorrosionX®. It was developed specifically to provide maximum protection against moisture intrusion and the resulting rust and corrosion.
CorrosionX Heavy Duty is dripless and resists displacement or removal by splash, rain, seawater or even pressure washing. It is ideal for long-term protection against serious rust and corrosion assault and in situations where the surface being protected is exposed directly to the elements. Unlike wax-based corrosion inhibitor barrier coatings, CorrosionX HD will not dry, harden or crack. The coating is self-healing and will slowly penetrate existing rust and corrosion, displacing moisture and corrosion-causing electrolytes.
- Extreme protection for exposed metal in the most challenging conditions, such as marine, industrial and agricultural applications
- Long-term water and weather resistance
- Tenaciously resists water displacement and washout
- Will not dry, harden or crack
- Actively prevents electrolysis and galvanic corrosion
- Self-healing, resilient film
For those really tough jobs where you need the ultimate protection against moisture, the answer is CorrosionX Heavy Duty. There is no other product like it on the market today. Pretreat fittings for easy dismantling even years later! Recommended for use on boat trailers by Field and Stream magazine.