- 3M’s fast-cutting gelcoat formula for removing oxidation and scratches of P1000 or finer
- Can be used to cut, polish and wax in one step, reducing time and expense
- Formula provides longer wet time for extended product life and easier cleanup
- Suitable for all non-silicone-sensitive gelcoat surfaces
- Part of a complete range of Perfect-It™ products for marine, RV and industrial gelcoat finishing
Our 3M™ Perfect-It™ Gelcoat Medium Cutting Compound + Wax combines medium cutting power with durable wax for professional-grade one-step gelcoat compounding. It removes major defects and scratches P1000 or finer, and leaves a glossy wax finish that helps protect against weathering and may not require polishing.
An Excellent Gelcoat Finish in a Single Step
For a truly professional gelcoat finish, our Perfect-it™ Gelcoat Medium Cutting Compound + Wax combines fast cutting compound and a durable shell for the surface in one step. Its premium chemical and mineral formula quickly removes oxidation, weathering, dulling, chalking and scratches as coarse as P1000. It leaves a high gloss wax finish. The compound, which is suitable for environments not sensitive to silicone, quickly restores the beautiful luster to scratched and oxidized boat surfaces. It leaves an excellent finish in one step. The compound also has a long wet time, allowing you to compound longer before you need new material. You use less product even in warmer climates, yet it handles well and does not clog on the buffing pad. The formula also includes a wax coating which helps protect the compounded gelcoat surface from the elements and reduces the need for further polishing or waxing.
The combined benefits of a compound and waxes in one product mean you spend more time relaxing on your boat out on the water and less time detailing it. Enjoyment is what having a boat is all about.